Thursday, April 29, 2010

Man with knife attacks kindergarten in China


28 or more children are injured after a man attacked kindergarteners with a knife. It happened in East China on thursday morning. Most of the victims were 4 years old. Three children are in critical condition. According to the police, they arrested a 47 year old man who is the suspect. This incident happened in Taixing city in Jiangsu province.


This story shocks me. Why in the world would anyone go to a kindergarten class and stab over two dozen 4 year olds? It makes absolutely no sense to me, then again most crimes make no sense to me. It's just really sad that a person would do this. Harming poor, innocent, little children that can't defend themselves is just sick and cruel. Hopefully this man gets put in prison for life because an act like this is just unacceptable. He is obviously a crazy man and he deserves to have his rights taken from him. I don't know what I would do if i was the mother of one of those children that were stabbed. I probably wouldn't feel comfortable taking my child to school and that's just wrong. The parents and the children should feel safe at their school. Maybe schools need more security if incidents like this are happening.



No comments:

Post a Comment